I would really appreciate some advice on our itinerary for Costa Rica in August. We arrive in the evening on day 1, and so I imagine we would need to stay the night in San Jose that night, unless it would be safe to arrange a transfer that night? If it was, I would rather just get there than stay in San Jose?
Day 2- Puerto Viejo (stay for 2 nights)- is this the best first beach destination to choose?
Day 4- Arenal (stay for 3 nights)
Day 7- Monteverde (stay for 3 nights)
Day 10- Manuel Antonio (Stay for 3 nights)
Day 13- back to San Jose for a night before flying out
Does this seem like a reasonable itinerary? What would be the best way of travelling between those destinations?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice Needed for Playa Del Carmen/Cancun
- 2 Yahoo Email ! Yahoo Passwords Reset Contact $ 1844~3O7 279O
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Oaxaca City
- 24 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 25 live from PV !