I want to share my expirience in PDC, since i found a great condo in the 5th av. near to the beach and with an excellent service, the condos name is Quinta Sea It was almost empty so it was perfect for me, since i was looking for a full relax week. The only thing was that it had no pool, but the price will make you forget about it ($80dollars4night). I found the place thanks to an spanish kid that sale the condo.
Just dont forget to tip (mexican standar).
End of story: PDC Is great for vacations even if you want to relax or party all night, i strongly recomend PDC for your next hollidays
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 password reset CONTACT HOTMAIL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 9 playa del carmen what to do
- 10 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 help with my itinerary
- 13 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 14 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 15 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 16 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 17 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 20 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 21 Book Today
- 22 Oaxaca City
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos