My fiance and I are getting ready for a weeklong honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen in September, and I'd like to book a (really) good day trip as a surprise for his birthday. I had read on this forum that YukaTreks is a good tour company, but they are on holiday during our entire visit. I'm looking for new recommendations.
I know we could rent a car, but I don't really want to plan anything other than picking a tour out and getting on the van. Plus, I love a good tour guide! We'd like to look at some ruins, swim in some cenotes, and, if possible, see some natural beauty instead of heavily touristed spots.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize planning help
- 2 help with my itinerary
- 3 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 6 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 7 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 8 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 9 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 10 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 11 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 12 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 13 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 14 Book Today
- 15 Oaxaca City
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 live from PV !
- 18 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 21 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 23 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom