I'm planning a solo trip to El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. I have 25 days, hopefully its enough to visit these three countries. I will be going in January 2013. I need recommendations of places to visit and explore. I love nature, beaches, and culture.
I am quite excited cause these are the only countries remaining and I will finally finish my Central America solo adventure!
These are some places that people have recommend:
El Salvador- La Libertad, Santa Ana, and La Puerta del Diablo
Honduras- Copan (must!), La Cieba, and Utila
Nicaragua- managua, Leon, and Lago de Nicaragua.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 2 Advice Needed for Playa Del Carmen/Cancun
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 9 playa del carmen what to do
- 10 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 help with my itinerary
- 13 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 14 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 15 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 16 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 17 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 20 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 21 Book Today
- 22 Oaxaca City
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 live from PV !
- 25 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions