I plan to go to Panama in March for a week - ten day trip, and have just started researching via forum and soon guidebooks.
I’ll fly to San Hose and later will enter Panama
Could you suggest some nice spots to visit in Panama, at low budget levels of comfort?
Resorts and travel companies, are out of the question…
My interests would be beaches, culture, villages, forest, the Panama canal of course… well, maybe too ambitious for backpacking? We’ll see…
I hope to move around with public transport, stay at simple hotels/ hostels, walk around cities and villages, have some daytrips to nature from there, possibly on our own with other travelers, or with the help of a local guide .
what do you think?
Many thanks, happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 2 First time in MC
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 6 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 7 bugs in belize
- 8 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen