I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 help with my itinerary
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 12 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 13 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 14 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 15 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 16 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 17 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 18 Book Today
- 19 Oaxaca City
- 20 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 21 live from PV !
- 22 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 25 Car rental in Costa Rica