My girlfriend and I will be heading down to Nicaragua this August and are hoping to spend about two nights in the San Juan Del Sur area. I know it's well established that this is a hotspot for surfing, which is fine, but neither my girlfriend nor I surf, nor do we plan to while there. That said, I was wondering what are some of the better swimming beaches in that region? I've seen some photos of some pretty awesome looking coves around there, but couldn't find out where exactly they are.
Also, I was thinking that we would stay in Playa Marsella. Anyone have any advice on that front? I'd love to rent a cabaña or something along those lines if possible. This is going to come at the tail end of our trip, so I'd like to find something chill and relaxing for us to do.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 help with my itinerary
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 11 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 12 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 13 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 14 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 15 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 16 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 17 Book Today
- 18 Oaxaca City
- 19 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 20 live from PV !
- 21 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 24 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe