is almost gone
Far too quickly especially this last week since my wife arrived.
I wish to publicly thank my most congenial host & our Bill Brynes for his help, information & sage advice making this a most excellent stay.
Last night we dined at Mestizos a excellent experience. Started with the salmon appetizer, than a wonderful spinach/fruit/cheese salad & tortilla soup. Then I had the Pork Medallion with Brussels sprouts , bacon, a nice sauce & Rosemary potatoes. Linda had The Pasta Camarones both very good! Linda added 2 glasses of Vino & I a aqua mineral total cost $485 pesos plus tip. About a 1/3 of what such a feast would be in San Francisco.
So Off to Zihuatanejo tomorrow night hoping to soon return.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Back to Oaxaca.
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 6 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 First time in MC
- 9 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 11 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 12 bugs in belize
- 13 Pollution in Mexico City
- 14 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 15 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 16 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 17 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 18 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 19 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 20 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 21 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 22 Nicaragua
- 23 Winter escape
- 24 Entry into Cancun
- 25 San Blas
is almost gone