I'll be visiting Mexico City with a friend for a quick trip, from Friday Oct 13th in the morning, and we'll be leaving on the 16th.
I'm looking for a "haunted walking tour". I do this everytime I visit a new city. But, to my surprise, I can't find any... and I searched a lot. Is anyone aware of something like that in Mexico City?
Also, any Halloween or Day of the Dead events/places going on in the city from 13th to 15th? This, I can't find either.
The rest of the trip is pretty well planned, but still, it bothers me to not find anything in that theme, since the city is so rich in history.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Back to Oaxaca.
- 2 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 3 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 4 First time in MC
- 5 playa del carmen
- 6 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 7 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 8 bugs in belize
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead