I will be traveling to Mexico for the first time mid-February next year. I will be spending one week in Puebla and one week in Mexico City. It will be for business, but I will have two days free in Puebla when I first arrive, and I will also have most of the evenings free. Please help with recommendations for what to do, what to see, and what to eat while I am there. I know that we will be visiting the Pyramids (Teotihuacán) one day, but I do not have any other sights in mind.
I was also thinking about venturing out during my two free days, and maybe visiting one of the beaches on the coast. I also want to make sure that it will be safe venturing out on my own. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. In addition, what is the best means of transportation to get around that is safe and convenient.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 USA:AOL [email protected] 1866:201:6261 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 First time in MC
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 6 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 7 bugs in belize
- 8 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen