Am looking for a change from the Mayan Riviera. Was told that Zihuatanejo was THE place to be while others stand by Manzanillo. We have never been to either but would appreciate your advice. We are in our early 60 and still enjoy going out and mixing with the crowd, restaurants, dancing etc. This said, when bedtime comes around, we enjoy being away from the hustle and bustle. Our stay will be for 2 months and therefore looking for a condo not far from the beach. Your comments are more than welcomed...
Thank you kindly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Costa Rica in January
- 3 Puerto Vallarta
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 Back to Oaxaca.
- 6 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 7 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 8 First time in MC
- 9 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 11 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 12 bugs in belize
- 13 Pollution in Mexico City
- 14 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 15 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 16 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 17 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 18 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 19 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 20 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 21 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 22 Nicaragua
- 23 Winter escape
- 24 Entry into Cancun
- 25 San Blas