We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 5 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 6 Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Costa Rica in January
- 8 playa del carmen
- 9 Back to Oaxaca.
- 10 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 11 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 12 First time in MC
- 13 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 15 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 16 bugs in belize
- 17 Pollution in Mexico City
- 18 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 19 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 20 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 23 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 24 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 25 Oaxaca Suggestions