We are going to Panama in a few weeks and want to visit the Panama Canal. Has anyone done the full canal transit? Is it worth spending the whole day traversing the canal and back? Part of me wants to complete the transit, but I am wondering if it is worthwhile or if it is just more of the same. I've also heard you can get the Canal experience just by having lunch overlooking the Miraflores locks. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Oaxaca restaurants - suggestions?
- 2 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 3 Oaxaca City
- 4 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos