I will be visiting Roatan for about one week on business so will have transportation--but a good amount of time off as well. I'm looking for something fairly modern that has DSL, a pool, privacy and good breakfasts. $100-$200 a night would be fine. Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm finding the various guide books bewildering!..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 5 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 9 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 playa del carmen
- 12 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 13 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 14 First time in MC
- 15 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 17 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 18 bugs in belize
- 19 Pollution in Mexico City
- 20 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 21 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 22 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 25 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico