We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 6 help with my itinerary
- 7 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 8 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 9 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 10 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 11 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 12 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 13 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 14 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 15 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?