I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://bestagingcare.com/kotolena-cream/
- 2 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 playa del carmen
- 6 Back to Oaxaca.
- 7 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 8 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 9 First time in MC
- 10 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 12 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 13 bugs in belize
- 14 Pollution in Mexico City
- 15 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 16 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 17 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 18 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 19 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 20 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 21 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 22 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 23 Nicaragua
- 24 Winter escape
- 25 Entry into Cancun