I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Miss World 2017
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 5 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Book Today
- 8 Oaxaca City
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 live from PV !
- 12 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 13 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 14 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 15 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 16 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 17 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?