I'm hoping to take my 9-year old son to the Lake Atitlan area in March.
I'm concerned about a couple of things:
1) We don't speak Spanish (hope to learn in the upcoming year). Will that be a major issue?
2) Which town around the lake would be best? We'd like to stay in a hotel with a pool, but nothing too touristy (don't think much around the area could be considered touristy anyway).
I'm also concerned about having enough for us to do to keep my son entertained.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1844~853 3131 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 HP online + 18OO-68I-72O8 $ installation renewal CONTACT [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 9 playa del carmen what to do
- 10 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 help with my itinerary
- 13 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 14 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 15 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 16 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 17 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 20 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 21 Book Today
- 22 Oaxaca City
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos