I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTKYOCERA Techh care
- 2 Oaxaca restaurants - suggestions?
- 3 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 4 Oaxaca City
- 5 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 8 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 9 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 10 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 13 Belize planning help
- 14 help with my itinerary
- 15 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 16 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 17 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 18 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 19 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 20 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 21 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 22 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 23 Book Today
- 24 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 25 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions