We'll be in Guatemala in August/ September. We'll be hanging out in Antigua for a few days and then plan to spend the rest of the trip in Peten region checking out the ruins in Tikal and other places.
Question, how early do you have to book a flight from Guatemala City (GC) to Flores round trip? Can you book the flight from one of the travel agents in Antigua a couple days ahead of time or best to do it from the states? Right now the cost is about $180 RT. Can I do better?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice Needed for Playa Del Carmen/Cancun
- 2 Yahoo Email ! Yahoo Passwords Reset Contact $ 1844~3O7 279O
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Oaxaca City
- 24 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 25 live from PV !
How early to book flight from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal?