Hi, all -
I got home late last night from an amazing 5 weeks split between Mexico and Guatemala. I spent 2 weeks exploring the Yucatan with my husband - visiting ruins, fishing, diving, and snorkeling with turtles and whalesharks, 2 weeks living with a host family in San Cristobal de las Casas, studying Spanish, exploring museums, markets, indigenous villages, and ruins with a small group of wonderful women, and one of the most emotionally charged weeks of my life visiting my Beca Project students in San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala.
I'll post a full travelogue, upload photos to my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceyholeman/collections and update the Beca Project website http://becaproject.blogspot.com/ in the next week or 2, but here's a taste with lots of photos:
With blogs, the latest news is at the top, so the easiest way to access the earlier posts is to scroll down to the BLOG ARCHIVE on the right hand side, then click on "June" so the titles of the June posts show; the 1st post is the bottom one in the list. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/dermabliss-cream/
- 2 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 6 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 7 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 help with my itinerary
- 12 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 13 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 14 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 15 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 16 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 17 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 18 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 19 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 20 Book Today
- 21 Oaxaca City
- 22 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 23 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 24 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 25 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
Hopefulist's 2010 Blog - Mexico and Guatemala
Hi, all -