My fiance and I are thinking of going to Costa Rica in August 14-21 for our honeymoon. We just want to relax, be pampered and enjoy the beach. Is it true it is rainy in Costa Rica at that time? Are there certain parts of Costa Rica that gets more rain than other parts? If anyone has resort recommendations that won't break the bank that would be fantastic.
Also, we are open to other suggestions as well. We are coming from San Francisco so want to take advantage of the time we have. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 help with my itinerary
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 12 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 13 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 14 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 15 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 16 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 17 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 18 Book Today
- 19 Oaxaca City
- 20 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 21 live from PV !
- 22 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 25 Car rental in Costa Rica