I'm currently in Teuchitlan near Guadalajara on the 2nd leg of a major USA/CA solo tour by motorcycle.
I'm looking for recommendations for Spanish course / Spanish immersion schools in Southern Mexico.
I'm interested in "conversational Spanish" ... the kinda thing that will help me cross borders and talk to locals with reasonable proficiency. I have some skill now, but I can't follow open-ended conversations.
A school somewhere in the southern half of Mexico would be ideal if anyone has any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h care
- 2 tinnitus
- 3 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 9 playa del carmen what to do
- 10 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 help with my itinerary
- 13 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 14 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 15 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 16 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 17 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 20 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 21 Book Today
- 22 Oaxaca City
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos
Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico