We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 शिकार XEROX PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT XEROX Techh care S/P
- 2 YAHOO EMAIL 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Now Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 3 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica in January
- 5 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 6 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 14 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 15 First time in MC
- 16 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 18 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 19 bugs in belize
- 20 Pollution in Mexico City
- 21 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 22 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 23 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City