We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ATM withdrawal limit in Mexico?
- 2 Oaxaca restaurants - suggestions?
- 3 Oaxaca City
- 4 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos