I'm having a bit of trouble finding up to date info on travelling down the coast over land. I have found this info on getting from Belize City to Honduras:
In Belize City, you have a few options, but timing is a concern.
1. Tropic Air flight to San Pedro Sula -- departs BC Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8 am.
2. Water taxi from Belize City to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Trip time is a few hours, but the boat departs only on Saturday mornings at 9 am (BZ$145).
Both these would be good options if you arrive at Cancun on a Friday and get the overnight bus that arrives in BC at 6 am.
3. There are other water taxis from Dangriga and Placencia, but these option involve a long bus ride and these water taxis depart only on Friday mornings.
4. There is a weekly express bus to San Pedro Sula -- 12 hours & about US$70.
Can anyone tell me how up to date this information is?
Many Thanks Guys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 5 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 6 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Book Today
- 9 Oaxaca City
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 live from PV !
- 13 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 16 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 17 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 18 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?