My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 3 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 First time in MC
- 6 Back to Oaxaca.
- 7 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 8 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 9 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 10 bugs in belize
- 11 Pollution in Mexico City
- 12 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 13 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 14 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 17 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 18 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 19 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 20 Nicaragua
- 21 Winter escape
- 22 Entry into Cancun
- 23 San Blas
- 24 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 25 live from PV !