You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 playa del carmen
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City