Considering a trip to Cancun - never been - and am concerned about water safety. I know
that one should drink bottled water, avoid
ice, etc. but what about vegetables and fruits and brushing your teeth?
Do the resorts ensure that the tap water is safe to drink?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 5 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 6 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Book Today
- 9 Oaxaca City
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 live from PV !
- 13 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 16 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 17 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 18 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?