Is it safe to drink the tap water in Punta Mita or best to stay with bottled?
I did a search of this forum but couldn't find anything on this subject.
I have found this forum to be very helpful. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 5 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Book Today
- 8 Oaxaca City
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 11 live from PV !
- 12 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 13 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 14 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 15 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 16 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 17 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?