I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 2 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 help with my itinerary
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 11 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 12 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 13 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 14 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 15 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 16 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 17 Book Today
- 18 Oaxaca City
- 19 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 20 live from PV !
- 21 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 24 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe