We have been to Cozumel before, but it was 11 yrs. ago. We are only there for one day. We will be renting a scooter like we did last time to get around the island. We don't like to do the "touristy" things with groups. Just do our own thing. Interested in eating local good food, have a few great drinks, explore and do some snorkeling. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 AOL 1800~570:1233 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt??
- 3 First time in MC
- 4 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 5 Back to Oaxaca.
- 6 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 9 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 10 bugs in belize
- 11 Pollution in Mexico City
- 12 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 13 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 14 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 17 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 18 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 19 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 20 Nicaragua
- 21 Winter escape
- 22 Entry into Cancun
- 23 San Blas
- 24 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 25 live from PV !