We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL. By ☎Setup*
- 2 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 3 Back to Oaxaca.
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 playa del carmen
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City