We are planning a trip to Costa Rica after Christmas.
We have just 4 full days and are mostly interested in wildlife, hiking, the volcano and luxury accomodations and views. We don't spend much time on the beach.
Seeing sloths and monkeys are high priority!
Would love any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MS OFFICE 2013 1:800:570:1233 Contact Installations Tec*h 24/7
- 2 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 3 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 4 playa del carmen
- 5 First time in MC
- 6 Back to Oaxaca.
- 7 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 8 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 9 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 10 bugs in belize
- 11 Pollution in Mexico City
- 12 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 13 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 14 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 17 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 18 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 19 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 20 Nicaragua
- 21 Winter escape
- 22 Entry into Cancun
- 23 San Blas
- 24 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 25 live from PV !