My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP printer I~800~681:7208 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7 vs
- 2 Back to Oaxaca.
- 3 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 4 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 5 First time in MC
- 6 playa del carmen
- 7 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 8 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 9 bugs in belize
- 10 Pollution in Mexico City
- 11 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 12 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 13 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 16 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 17 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 18 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 19 Nicaragua
- 20 Winter escape
- 21 Entry into Cancun
- 22 San Blas
- 23 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 24 live from PV !
- 25 five days in Costa Rica in February