I have been posting up in other forums some info on Car rental agencies to rent an SUV from. What are some good places to rent from that you have personally used. I did research this and virtually every agency there is a warning about….. I just want a good working SUV to use and return. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACT
- 2 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 3 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 4 Costa Rica in January
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 7 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 8 Puerto Vallarta
- 9 playa del carmen
- 10 Back to Oaxaca.
- 11 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 12 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 13 First time in MC
- 14 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 16 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 17 bugs in belize
- 18 Pollution in Mexico City
- 19 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 20 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 21 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 22 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 23 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 24 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 25 San Miguel or Mexico City