It's been a couple of years since our last trip and I just want to find out if Tricolor is still top notch in terms of rental cars in CR. We have always had good experiences in the past but just thought I'd check and see if there were any newcomers to the game that might offer even better service and rates. Let me know if you have an experience to share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MOZILLA BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MOZILLA Tec*h care
- 2 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 5 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 9 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 playa del carmen
- 12 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 13 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 14 First time in MC
- 15 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 17 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 18 bugs in belize
- 19 Pollution in Mexico City
- 20 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 21 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 22 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 25 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico