My family is considering a trip to Costa Rica from April 18-26th and I am a bit concerned about the Easter rush (not to mention the high prices). My wife is a teacher and we are travelling with our kids (ages, 6 and 9), so our flexibility on dates is nil.
Based on our research we are gravitating towards Manuel Antonio and Arenal for our two destinations based on activities for the little ones.
Aside from the Easter issue, I was seeking out lodging that may be similar to Tulemar Bungalows, but without the seriously steep pricing. Essentially I need a place with pool and some amenities for the wife and kids, but want have that unique jungle vacation feel to the property.
Any help is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://supplementbase.com/cilexin
- 2 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 3 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 4 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 5 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 6 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Book Today
- 9 Oaxaca City
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 live from PV !
- 13 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 16 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 17 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 18 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 21 escorted tour Costa Rica
- 22 Disturbing infor about Trip Advisor deleting reviews of sexual assualts
- 23 Which ruins.
- 24 Merida Restaurant on Christmas
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?