Leaving to Costa Rica on Monday, and I will be staying in Domincal (9 days total). I am having a hard time deciding between transfer down there and taxis vs renting a car for the whole time. I'm just curious if anyone can tell me approx how much a taxi would be to Uvita or Manuel Antonio from Dominical. We plan to dive at least two days, and we will mainly be surfing with one other excursion, so I don't know how much we would actually use a rented car, but I could also see taxis adding up. Any input appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 3 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 help with my itinerary
- 9 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 10 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 11 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 12 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 13 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 14 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 15 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 16 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 17 Book Today
- 18 Oaxaca City
- 19 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 20 live from PV !
- 21 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 24 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe