Planning a vacation for family of 4 (boys ages 10 and 12) to Costa Rica for December (10 nights or so). Thinking about Arenal, Monteverde and MA. IS 11 days enough..In the process of booking flights from Chicago..Spirit Airlines seems to be the way to get there!
To give you a general idea - would love to hike the trails, do ziplining (think the younger one would be able to do that too), beaches..We are an active family so plan to be on our feet a lot.Want to do MA at the end so we can relax a bit before coming home!
Thanks in advance -would love your inputs as to itinerary, hotels etc.Have done a bit of reading here..Seems like Tulemar bungalows seems to be the universal choice for one of the hotels..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 10 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 11 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 12 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 13 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 14 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 15 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 16 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 17 Book Today
- 18 Oaxaca City
- 19 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 20 live from PV !
- 21 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 24 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe