I've just started planning our trip to Costa Rica for the first 2 weeks of April. To choose the location of hotels it is important to decide wether we'll be travelling by car or by shuttle bus.
So I hope you can give us valuable advice.
I will be travelling with my 21 year old daughter.
Planning to visit Tortuguero, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio (and the rest we don't know yet).
The question is: what is the best way to move from one place to the other? Hire a small 4x4 car or travel by shuttle busses (not public transport)? Or a combination of both?
Thank you for any helpful information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 [email protected] Tech Installation CONTACT ☎18005095140 QuickBookS Tec*h sUpp0rT
- 2 Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Back to Oaxaca.
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 7 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 8 playa del carmen
- 9 First time in MC
- 10 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 12 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 13 bugs in belize
- 14 Pollution in Mexico City
- 15 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 16 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 17 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 18 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 19 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 20 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 21 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 22 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 23 Nicaragua
- 24 Winter escape
- 25 Entry into Cancun