I've just started planning our trip to Costa Rica for the first 2 weeks of April. To choose the location of hotels it is important to decide wether we'll be travelling by car or by shuttle bus.
So I hope you can give us valuable advice.
I will be travelling with my 21 year old daughter.
Planning to visit Tortuguero, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio (and the rest we don't know yet).
The question is: what is the best way to move from one place to the other? Hire a small 4x4 car or travel by shuttle busses (not public transport)? Or a combination of both?
Thank you for any helpful information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ESET @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact ESET 24 calling
- 2 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica in January
- 4 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 5 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 7 Back to Oaxaca.
- 8 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 9 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 playa del carmen
- 12 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 13 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 14 First time in MC
- 15 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 17 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 18 bugs in belize
- 19 Pollution in Mexico City
- 20 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 21 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 22 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 23 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 24 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 25 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico