We are flying into Liberia in mid April and we have 9 full days in Costa Rica with an 8 year old and a 3 year old. We would like to make sure we see lots of wildlife - that's the plan - and would be interested in some beach/swimming time (maybe some surfing for adults). Currently we have a resort booked but we want some adventure and to see some of the "real" Costa Rica - I am a biologist so I am positively giddy about the wildlife! What is the best use of our time considering we do not want to pack up and move around too much with the kids? We can rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica in January
- 2 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 5 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 6 Puerto Vallarta
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 10 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 11 First time in MC
- 12 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 14 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 15 bugs in belize
- 16 Pollution in Mexico City
- 17 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 18 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 19 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 20 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 21 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 22 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 23 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 24 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 25 Nicaragua