My husband and I will be travelling to CR May 13-23 for our honeymoon!! We are planning on spending 2-3 days at the beach. Of course everyone recommends Manuel Antonio, however I wanted to know if there are any other swimable and less commercialized beaches that are recommended during the 'green' season?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 2 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 3 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 10 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 11 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 12 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 13 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 14 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 15 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?