I am trying to plan a 20th Anniversary trip next Spring, in April. The most recent suggestion is Costa Rica.
Things that interest us:
1) Oceanfront with great beaches
2) Near nightlife with quaint, safe, dive bars
3) Near the "jungle" as we want to do a zip line trip, atv etc etc
I have some questions:
1) What is the best all inclusive resort to stay at?
2) What is the best town / area to stay in given what we like to do?
All thoughts on where to go, or where NOT to go are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 neoprene colorful popsicle cooler factory
- 2 High Frequency Printed Circuit Boards
- 3 business Keyboard manufacturers
- 4 New Scissors manufacturers
- 5 dual sport tires
- 6 low price LED Turning Light
- 7 China flat safety glass factory
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica in January
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 Back to Oaxaca.
- 14 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 15 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 16 First time in MC
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 19 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 20 bugs in belize
- 21 Pollution in Mexico City
- 22 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 23 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 24 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan