I have read a few blogs on this site and am finding myself getting somewhere with my trip to Costa Rica . My husband and I have been wanting to visit Costa Rica for some time and finally, now that we finished our MBAs, we will be there in April from the 21st to 30th - a good 9 days.
Although from the blogs I now have a spreadsheet full of info, I am very confused. I am not sure which places to go and which ones to skip. We land in San Jose and I was planning on Arenal and MA... and decide to skip Monteverde (based on the blogs). But when I look at the map, I think Arenal and Monteverde (north) are much closer to one another and MA is away (south). In one of the blogs, I read that Arenal volcano has not been active for over a year and it would be a waste of time to go there...
I am confused .
Also, I tried to book 'Tabacon Resorts' online, but I am unable to... I will call them tomorrow, but a non-responsive website does not give me a good feeling... hmmm!
I need some help to get me excited about the trip and make a good plan for both of us to enjoy and remember FOREVER.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Oaxaca restaurants - suggestions?
- 3 Oaxaca City
- 4 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 5 live from PV !
- 6 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 7 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 help with my itinerary
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 16 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 17 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 18 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 19 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 20 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 21 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 22 Book Today
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos