Planning a first trip to Costa Rica- HELP! Trip for 8 days at the end of April. Flying into LIR and would love to go to Arenal and (1 or 2 other places??).
I have no hotels set up yet - please help!
We don't drink.. so not sure if all-inclusive would be worth it?
This is a first trip for just the husband and me with no kids! We are very active and would love to go trekking, rappeling, white water rafting, ziplining, horseback riding- WHATEVER WE CAN FIT IN in the 8 days!
Also would love RECOMMENDATIONS on SPAS if you know of any.
Would love to be totally immersed in the culture too- culinary class available? or other cultural events?
What about a coffee plantation?
We appreciate the beach, but don't need to spend a day there - would prefer to be active.
Also, rental cars? best way?
Do they accept credit cards?
Where do we exchange USD?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 2 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 10 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 11 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 12 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 13 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 14 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 15 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?