Reposting here, as no replies on the Cruise forum.
Can anyone suggest a nice, low-key beach with some gentle snorkeling not too far by taxi from the cruise port?
We're 4 adults, so not especially interested in family-friendly.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 neoprene colorful popsicle cooler factory
- 2 High Frequency Printed Circuit Boards
- 3 business Keyboard manufacturers
- 4 New Scissors manufacturers
- 5 dual sport tires
- 6 low price LED Turning Light
- 7 China flat safety glass factory
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica in January
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 Back to Oaxaca.
- 14 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 15 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 16 First time in MC
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 19 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 20 bugs in belize
- 21 Pollution in Mexico City
- 22 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 23 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 24 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan