The tickets for flying from Washington Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city is around 700. The ticket from Washington Dulles to Panama city only is 1100. They are the exact same date and same flights. My question is: Can I buy the ticket from Dulles to Saint Maarten with stop over in Panama city and instead of continue on to SXM stay in Panama. for the duration of the vacation. That would save me 400. Any reason why I can't do it that way ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Cabo- HI Resort AI vs. Sheraton ??
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 14 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 15 First time in MC
- 16 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 18 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 19 bugs in belize
- 20 Pollution in Mexico City
- 21 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 22 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 23 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City