Hoping for a comparison of the Capitan Suzio and Tropico Latino and the surrounding areas.
I seem to be having a trip planning break down. I have already made reservations for my husband, our daughter, who will be seven, and myself to stay eight nights in Santa Theresa at Tropico Latino. We had planned to fly to Tambor, from San Jose, and to be driven from the airport to the hotel. We were going to body board, maybe take some surf lessons, take a horse back tour and generally laze about. I am now trying to change our travel dates and am not getting a reply from the hotel.
I am also wondering if we will be "missing out" by not seeming more of Costa Rica.
I would really appreciate any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize planning help
- 2 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 3 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 4 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 5 help with my itinerary
- 6 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 9 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 10 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Book Today
- 13 Oaxaca City
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 live from PV !
- 17 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 20 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 22 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 23 Costa Maya beach
- 24 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 25 escorted tour Costa Rica