I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 2 Back to Oaxaca.
- 3 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 4 First time in MC
- 5 playa del carmen
- 6 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 7 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 8 bugs in belize
- 9 Pollution in Mexico City
- 10 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 11 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 12 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 15 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 16 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 17 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 18 Nicaragua
- 19 Winter escape
- 20 Entry into Cancun
- 21 San Blas
- 22 Insider Tips Guanajuato
- 23 live from PV !
- 24 five days in Costa Rica in February
- 25 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen